We’ve come back to work, and Lightsource is open for business! At times, it seemed like a reopening date was off in the future, a moving goalpost that we might never reach. Then all of a sudden we did, and here we are, masked and gloved, spraying and disinfecting and keeping 12′-15′ feet apart from each other, and doing everything possible to make your prints, scans, and captures look as great as possible, and deliver them to you on time.
If you’d like to place a new order:
Please do! You can upload through our website, send us an email anytime, or give us a call during our open hours, M-F 11am-4pm. To ensure the safety of our customers, and to limit the number of people in the studio, we now require appointments for in-person consultations. Unannounced drop-ins are kindly discouraged. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment, or better yet, arrange a no-contact dropoff and follow-up phone call!
If you have concerns about Covid-19:
You’re not alone! Rest assured that we are also concerned, and taking every precaution. Your order will be produced under the safest conditions, adhering to the City of San Francisco’s current requirements.
- All employees are wearing masks and gloves.
- Workspaces are disinfected daily.
- To maintain proper social distancing, we are limiting the number of people in each room to two employees.
- If you have any specific questions or requirements for your order, we’d love to accommodate. Please give us a call at (415) 621-1448.
Here are some great ways we can help you:
- Free shipping – If your order is $50 or more, and it fits in a tube or a small flat, it ships free! We also have special discounted rates if your order ships in a box.
- No Contact Pickups and Dropoffs – We are arranging no-contact pickups and dropoffs out front of the building and in the hallway by the studio doors.
- Scheduled Appointments – If you need to visit our studio, please schedule an appointment in advance. We are scheduling visitors one at a time in 30 minute blocks so that there is no overlap. Upon arrival for your scheduled appointment, please knock on the studio door and stand back 6″. Remember to wear a mask!
We are here for you
We like to tell our clients that we are here for you, and we’d also like to thank you for being there for us. These are uncertain times and we all have to work together to get through them safely. So, Thank You!!